Gatenby Services's VoIP systems helps businesses increase productivity and dramatically reduce telecoms costs. Our flexible solutions, based on proven, reliable technology allow you to benefit from the convergence of Voice and Data networks.
Here's are some reasons to help you decide to switch to VoIP.
- Efficient call management.
- Free calls to teleworkers and remote sites.
- Always call at the lowest cost.
- Integrated Voice mail to Email.
- Call everywhere using phone, pda or computer.
- Integrate with your existing environment and applications.
- Open standards, no vendor specific hardware or software.
and some of the features you can expect from our system.
- Unlimited extensions with support for SIP, IAX2 and analogue telephones.
- Voice mail can be retrieved from the phone, a web interface or emailed as an attachment/
- Ring Groups.
- Queues with hold music, messages and position information.
- Inbound Call Routing using predefined rules or dynamically generated rules dependent on time of day, extension availability or calling/called number.
- Outbound Calling Rules Route calls via multiple PSTN and VoIP providers, route by time of day or route cost.
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response) Menus helping your customers to reach the person or group quickly and efficiently, e.g. 'press 1 for support 2 for accounts'.
- On demand or predefined high quality Call Recording, retrieve your record calls via a simple web interface.
- DISA Direct Inwards Systems Access allows you to use all the features of the system from a remote telephone, e.g. mobile phone. Phone in to retrieve your voice mail etc.
- Advance web interface for configuring all aspects of the system.
- CDR (Call Detail Report), In depth call reports that can be searched or exported to other applications.
- Web based Operator Panel allows you to see who is on a call, waiting in a queue etc.
For more information or if you have any questions regarding our VoIP system please Contact us